Happy New Year! Apra Canada is excited to formally announce our new board for 2022:
- Katherine Scott, Ryerson University (Toronto, ON)**
- Merritt Kalagian, Niagara Health Foundation (Niagara, ON)
- Matthew Charters, CharityCAN (Waterloo, ON)
- Jamie Dowsett, Ryerson University (Toronto, ON)
- Mahnoosh Eslahi, Ryerson University (Toronto, ON)*
- Elanna Giang, Covenant House Vancouver (Vancouver, BC)
- Natalina MacLeod, University of the Fraser Valley (Abbotsford, BC)*
- Sarah Marcotte, Canadian Red Cross (Toronto, ON)
- Agnes Pawelkiewicz, University of Toronto (Toronto, ON)
- Amelia Smart, Canadian Opera Company (Toronto, ON)
- Alice Wen, University of Toronto (Toronto, ON)
* Newly elected Director
We would like to extend our appreciation and warm wishes to our outgoing directors, Jessica Blencoe, Sarah Chiu, and Kelly Langerfield!
Thank you to everyone for your participation in the annual Apra Canada board election. Stay tuned for more from your new Apra Canada board in 2022!
Please contact our re-elected board President, Katherine Scott, if you have any questions.