Join us in making this hybrid in-person & virtual conference a success! We are looking for volunteers for the Apra Canada 2022 Conference Committee. The quality and success of Apra Canada conference is greatly dependent on your leadership efforts. Are you interested in #Programming, #Logistics, #Sponsorship or #Marketing & Communications? Then we have a #committee for you. Please contact Alice Wen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Apra Canada Conference Committee
The conference committee is a dedicated group of volunteers, led by the conference chair or co-chairs, to enable and enact the conference. Each committee member is responsible for a separate though related element of the conference. Specific portfolios are:
- Marketing & Communications
- Hospitality & Volunteers
- Virtual Conference
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per month (time varies depending on roles and conference planning timeline). Monthly meetings will take place by videoconferences.
You should join our conference committee if…
- You enjoy being creative and brainstorming with others
- You often think, “Apra Canada should’ve done THIS….”
- You get a thrill out of seeing your work in action and getting to actually measure the results
- You want to have a genuine impact on Apra Canada
- You’re looking to gain leadership experience
- You’re looking to meet other motivated professionals
- You’d like to have a hand in planning professional events