As the next Prospect Research Analyst at Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation (RAHF), you will make an impact on the organization by conducting research to identify strengths and opportunities within various portfolios. You will oversee the processes related to the development program and support Development Officers by analyzing donor data and providing insight on potential and existing donors.
To find out more about the Foundation and the causes we support, please visit royalalex.org!
The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000.
As the Prospect Research Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Prospecting: Researching, identifying, and cleaning of prospect data information. Identifying, planning, and correcting any gaps in strategy, research, and relationship building with Development Officers.
- Donor Profile Research: evaluating a prospect’s ability to provide donations and help our organization understand how a prospect can financially benefit the organization, as well as determining how close a donor feels to the Foundation
- Data analysis and strategy: analyzing and reporting data anomalies, patterns, and correlations to provide briefings for the leadership team while ensuring data is managed and used as an asset
- Portfolio Management: overseeing and making critical investment decisions on managed prospects. Providing front-end support to maintain or establish long-term relationships with donors
What We’re Looking for On Your Resume:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, focusing on Library Science or a related field
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience of prospect research or fundraising/development
- Prior knowledge of the philanthropic sector and best practices
- Knowledge of Blackbaud and CRM products (Raiser’s Edge is considered an asset)
- Strong aptitude of Microsoft Office applications
What We Will Want Demonstrated in the Interview:
- Superior interpersonal skills: ability to communicate clearly and precisely in a positive, professional manner
- Excellent consultative and managerial skills; your ability to work independently and collaboratively while providing support across the Foundation
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing projects and deadlines
- Agree to a Canadian criminal record check and/or Vulnerable Sector Search prior to start of employment
Why Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation?
- 100% mission and purpose driven (building better healthcare)
- Strong team culture with a sense of purpose
- Excellent extended health benefits and vacation allotment
- Our values of innovation, integrity, respect, stewardship and strong relationships are woven in our work every day!
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Should you need any support during the application or interview process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think you’d be a good fit?
Please apply online with your cover letter and resume in one document. While we thank all candidates who apply, we will only be reaching out to candidates who meet what we are looking for!