Cancer changes a child’s life, but so does camp. And so can you!
Do you have a passion for empowering kids and youth? Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team that makes a real difference in the lives of families affected by childhood cancer? Then Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium is the place for you!
It’s the place where kids with cancer can just be kids, and families connect with a community of strength and support when they need it the most. Important work continues throughout the pandemic to keep them connected to fun and friendship in hospitals, in the community, and at overnight camp.
Join our team! Learn more at www.ooch.org.
The Coordinator, Donor Experience & Gift Processing is accountable for processing all online gifts including tributes, peer to peer and signature event donations. In addition, the role is accountable for providing database support to the Donor Experience team as well as Finance & Corporate Services department. This is a temporary role covering a leave of absence, and the exact length of the contract will depend on the start date of the new hire.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada – 464 Bathurst St. This role is currently a hybrid position combining working remotely from home with working from the office up to 3 days per week or more. We expect this to continue to be a hybrid work from office/work from home role in the future.
Reports to: Manager, Database & Analytics.
Experience and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years’ experience data processing, online transactions and web based applications (preferably Raiser’s Edge and Engaging Networks)
- Solid knowledge of donation and receipting processing and CRA regulations
- Experience with data manipulation and importing tools including JMG and Omatic
- Experience working with finance & preparing for audit
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong administrative, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to keyboard high-volume data quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and well developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional donor experience and a pleasant phone manner
- Current police reference check (obtained at time of employment).
- Knowledge of accounting practices
- Raiser’s Edge Fundamentals Certification
- Current driver’s license, willingness and ability to be insured under our auto insurance plan
- Demonstrated commitment to volunteerism or volunteer sector.
Enthusiastic, accurate, detail oriented, service oriented, excellent time-management and organizational skills, flexible, diplomatic, discreet, able to work in a small office environment, excellent oral and written communication, able to meet deadlines and work well under stress, analytical, sense of fiscal responsibility.
Particular Working Conditions:
- The position involves some evening and weekend commitments.
- In consideration of the population the organization serves, it is preferred that the applicant is a non-smoker.
- This role supports gift processing during the December holiday period, for which lieu time is offered.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. The job is performed in a generally hazard free environment and in a clean atmosphere.
The minimum physical requirements for this position include:
- Able to operate a personal computer.
- Able to concentrate for long periods of time while maintaining accuracy.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
This contract position offers an annual salary range of $48,000 - $51,700 commensurate with experience.
Please send a cover letter, resume and expected salary to email@example.com with the email subject reading 2021038 – Coordinator, Donor Experience & Gift Processing.
We will expect to commence screening applicants on September 3, 2021. This posting will remain open until filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium, please visit www.ooch.org - No phone calls please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Upon request, Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium will provide to applicants with disabilities, accommodations that take into account the applicants’ accessibility needs, in order to facilitate participation in the recruitment, assessment, selection and hiring stages.